Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Welcome to Hacker #11

Ladies and Gentlemen. It is my great pleasure to introduce and welcome Ireland's only dual Fundraiser and American Football Player!! 

Here's a bit about him

My name is Mike McGuire and I am the Corporate Partnerships Manager for UNICEF Ireland.  I have been working in UNICEF for almost three years.  My job is to maintain the existing relationships we have with our Corporate Partners and to seek out new partners.  Before taking my current role I ran my own property management company for almost five years.  The Non Profit industry is a lot more rewarding to the soul but it helps to have a good understanding of the private sector!  In my spare time I share fundraising ideas from around the world on my blog (is this an obvious plug?) that you can access here

Tweet him @mikemcguire_m

and his dashing photo


No comments: