Friday, May 24, 2013

Phase 1 of Charity Hack almost complete

Registrations close at 7pm today.

The response we've had so far has been amazing. Over 2000 people have read this blog. Nearly every tweet has been favourited and retweeted. I've had lots of people contacting me offering advice and help for all of which I am extremely grateful.

At 7pm the first phase ends. Registration will close for organisations to be Hacked. It's not too late for you to get in you have 19 hours.

Once registration closes the exciting and daunting task of shortlisting the successful organisations will take place and the recruitment of Hackers will step up a gear. 

I can't tell you how excited I am to see how this idea has grown into a reality. A mega thank you for all your faith.

Until after phase 1

Kevin

No comments: